Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

List of bugs found in version 0.5.5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

List of bugs found in version 0.5.5 Empty
PostSubject: List of bugs found in version 0.5.5   List of bugs found in version 0.5.5 Icon_minitime2013-07-10, 02:59

List of bugs found so far in version 0.5.5

Most of them are fixed already for next version update.

*When you drag a window and use space-bar to toggle the cursor while still holding down the mouse button your window gets invisible. Like this you also loose the players or creatures information when aiming on them.
*If you jump from a high cliff you keep hanging or even start flying in the air while server trying to fix your position.
*When you are in team the creatures are very hard to hit, especially from the side.
*If you walk backwards you should get full heal instead of a reduced heal. (not sure if it is wanted)
*If you relog you get your full healtpoints and stamina back.
*Glitch in upper hips from Mech's

Last edited by Tesla Coil on 2013-07-11, 15:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
ptitminus

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs found in version 0.5.5   List of bugs found in version 0.5.5 Icon_minitime2013-07-10, 19:09

Hi,

In english tesla please : Als je in team schiet zijn de mobs behoorlijk moeilijk te raken als je er niet recht of redelijk recht tegenover staat. Very Happy

Another bug (if are there bug)
*GUI position don't save between session.
*Some no loot message don't appear.
*Yesterday we have with Namo a treasure without global animation (because value under 50, normal for a treasure ??)
*Impossible to hit mob when it's move (without aggro)

GUI interface:
*Item's number are white on blue, it's difficult to see sometimes
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs found in version 0.5.5   List of bugs found in version 0.5.5 Icon_minitime2013-07-11, 15:45

ptitminus wrote:
Hi,

In english tesla please : Als je in team schiet zijn de mobs behoorlijk moeilijk te raken als je er niet recht of redelijk recht tegenover staat. Very Happy

Another bug (if are there bug)
*GUI position don't save between session.
*Some no loot message don't appear.
*Yesterday we have with Namo a treasure without global animation (because value under 50, normal for a treasure ??)
*Impossible to hit mob when it's move (without aggro)

GUI interface:
*Item's number are white on blue, it's difficult to see sometimes

Thanks for your input.

*The gui positions get not yet saved in your personal settings but will be added in the future.
*The loot message sometimes does not appear because you loose a package in the updates between server and client.
*The treasure can indeed be below 50 value and their for give no HoF animation.
*John is still working on the prediction settings to optimize hunting. Still trying to hit something while it is running keeps hard it is not impossible we found out. Just like real life you have to aim slightly in front of it. While in team stand side by side to optimize your hit ability.
Back to top Go down
blaze12day

PostSubject: Bug   List of bugs found in version 0.5.5 Icon_minitime2013-08-01, 15:43

Bad english on forum and when i revive close to babylon i am stuck in teleport :?
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs found in version 0.5.5   List of bugs found in version 0.5.5 Icon_minitime2013-08-01, 21:07

blaze12day wrote:
Bad english on forum and when i revive close to babylon i am stuck in teleport :?

Sorry for our bad English on the forum, trying to do our best to write without any grammar mistakes.
If you mean the forum lay-out it is intentional write wrong, replay / reply...

Seemed to me a cool twist...

As far i know the bug of reviving back to Babylon and ending up in the walls is already fixed but to be sure I will add it to the bugnotes page.

As soon someone has invited you who is in the bugnotes group you will also be able to add and review current bugs found.
Thanks for your feedback so far!
Back to top Go down
SnelleEddie
TestBuilt R&D
SnelleEddie

PostSubject: Bugnotes   List of bugs found in version 0.5.5 Icon_minitime2013-08-08, 23:53

It seems most of the serious issues mentioned in this thread are also registered on the bugnotes site.
Some are still being fixed and others ready to test in the next release.

If you want to be added to the bugnotes site to add or review issues, just contact me, tesla or deadeye with your preferred e-mail address.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs found in version 0.5.5   List of bugs found in version 0.5.5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of bugs found in version 0.5.5
Page 1 of 1