Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion

Go down 
2 posters

Did you hear about this game before?
Yes - Been there, done that, looted P51
Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion Vote_lcap60%Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No - No clue what you're on about
Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion Vote_lcap40%Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
SnelleEddie
TestBuilt R&D
SnelleEddie

Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion Empty
PostSubject: Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion   Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion Icon_minitime2014-04-19, 03:52

We've had some excellent times and inspiration in earlier open beta's from this game by Nexeon Tech and Duplex Systems.
Just received an invitation to join the Open Beta and figured I'd share it with all you rage-quitters out there Wink
http://www.faceofmankind.com/placeholder/
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion   Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion Icon_minitime2014-04-20, 09:41

For those who never tried it out, here an video from the community to all former and potential players.

They created this video in order to support the game in it's kickstarter campaign that took place in 2013 to give the needed funds to continue and expand.

The campaign was successful but i must admit i have not yet took the time to re-explore the game since 2010 i think.
Had downloaded it in 2013 in the time of the campaign but did not felt the same touch as i had back in 2010.

As someone said back in 2013, FoM can be alive and kicking the one month, and dead and desolate the other month.
Still a great game with great memories, and then i not even was their that long considering the many years it exist already.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home

Open Beta: Face of Mankind - Fall of the Dominion
Page 1 of 1