Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Forum profile information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qweeg

Qweeg

Forum profile information Empty
PostSubject: Forum profile information   Forum profile information Icon_minitime2013-11-11, 02:00

On the user's profile on this forum (the section you see on the left by one of your posts) there are stats for:

Forum Skill and Reputation.

I am guessing if you click the + - on a post it raises or lowers the poster's reputation?

But what is Forum Skill?

And is there a way to see where your rep was derived from?

Cheers,
Q
Back to top Go down
http://ionisedqweeg.blogspot.co.uk/
Admin
Forum team
Admin

Forum profile information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum profile information   Forum profile information Icon_minitime2013-11-11, 02:06

Qweeg wrote:
On the user's profile on this forum (the section you see on the left by one of your posts) there are stats for:

Forum Skill and Reputation.

I am guessing if you click the + - on a post it raises or lowers the poster's reputation?

But what is Forum Skill?

And is there a way to see where your rep was derived from?

Cheers,
Q
Reputation is given indeed by other members that are able to vote, the forum skills is related to the creation of a new topic (3), or making a reply on a topic (1) and having a active account (1 each day).

There is no option yet to see who gave you the positive or negative reputation.

Will look into this skill and reputation system to see if i can make it some more appealing for people to use or when most people find it annoying i could also remove it from the forum.

On a side note : Thank you again for your forum participation and your activity on the web, with your blog.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home

Forum profile information
Page 1 of 1