Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

You might be getting more gamers soon...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unclechicken

You might be getting more gamers soon... Empty
PostSubject: You might be getting more gamers soon...   You might be getting more gamers soon... Icon_minitime2013-10-20, 14:53

I know someone who runs a website that lists all the free MMORPG/FPS games available on the internet, and he said he's gonna check out the game and then put the link on his website.

Expect some new players on here soon..
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: You might be getting more gamers soon...   You might be getting more gamers soon... Icon_minitime2013-10-21, 01:02

That sounds great Uncle,

Having more players on-line at any time will for sure increase the game-play.
Guess there are already a lot of people waiting of certain updates before they going to play more regular.

Let me know when Project Ion did made it to the website.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
unclechicken

PostSubject: Re: You might be getting more gamers soon...   You might be getting more gamers soon... Icon_minitime2013-10-21, 13:40

It's not on the sites main listings yet, but 78 people (as of yet) saw the forum post I made about the game, some of them might have downloaded and played it to see what its like.

When its on the main listings, people should download it and play it.

Lets just see what happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
unclechicken

PostSubject: Re: You might be getting more gamers soon...   You might be getting more gamers soon... Icon_minitime2013-10-23, 15:13

My friend said because it has Ganja and Cocaine in the game, he can't add it to the game list.

Shame really, he has 15000+ members and at any time there are 60+ online at one time.
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: You might be getting more gamers soon...   You might be getting more gamers soon... Icon_minitime2013-10-23, 20:49

Did post a topic in the developers corner on MMORPG.com (Project Ion topic)

Maybe adding a content warning as other games have will allow us to advertise it.

You might be getting more gamers soon... Warning-200x133

When people reply on that topic it will be watched more in time.
On MMORPG i do see a lot of adult games with drug and stuff so think there we have a good chance to be added.
Back to top Go down
unclechicken

PostSubject: Re: You might be getting more gamers soon...   You might be getting more gamers soon... Icon_minitime2013-10-26, 23:47

Tesla Coil wrote:
That sounds great Uncle,

Having more players on-line at any time will for sure increase the game-play.
Guess there are already a lot of people waiting of certain updates before they going to play more regular.

Let me know when Project Ion did made it to the website.
I am waiting for the next update before I start playing the game properly again, I will pop in for an hour or so every night, but shooting spiders with just an Adj M16A2 does get boring when no X or Adj X drops for me.
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: You might be getting more gamers soon...   You might be getting more gamers soon... Icon_minitime2013-10-28, 10:38

unclechicken wrote:
I am waiting for the next update before I start playing the game properly again, I will pop in for an hour or so every night, but shooting spiders with just an Adj M16A2 does get boring when no X or Adj X drops for me.
Get like 6 players together and raid the spaceship, for sure their should be some nice guns for the grab in those boxes...

Remember a lot of people took a adj proto x on the spaceship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You might be getting more gamers soon...   You might be getting more gamers soon... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You might be getting more gamers soon...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: Suggestions idea's discussions and a bin :: Discussions-
Jump to: