Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Welcome Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnelleEddie
TestBuilt R&D
SnelleEddie

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime2013-08-11, 01:49

Reading through the introductions I just realized two things.

1. I've not welcomed anyone on this forum, although I did welcome most of you in-game and/or in our IRC channel (#testbuilt on irc.zeronode.org).
  2. I've never properly introduced myself, so here goes... Smile

Most people who know me do so by my game name Snelle Eddie. This tends to be confusing for people looking for me on IRC, where I usually go by my real name Jelle. Me and my brother (a.k.a John Silver) have been working with Unity for about two years now and Project Ion is the result of our combined experience built up since those early first steps.

Without any prior experience in developing games (working as a Quality Consultant) I can honestly say I'm starting to feel more and more like a game developer and host. All the nice comments from people who like what we're doing are very motivating to keep doing what we've been doing, and so I guess we'd better keep doing that... Wink

This post is to officially welcome everyone already here and those who join us at a later point in time. A big welcome and thanks to you all, I love you 

Jelle a.k.a Snelle Eddie
Back to top Go down
psychnosiz

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime2013-08-12, 03:15

Doing a awesome job you both and looks promising, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime2013-08-13, 08:42

Nice to see you re-introduced yourself Eddie!
Thanks and looking forward to more postings!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
Sponsored content

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: General talks :: Introduce yourself here.-
Jump to: