Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

hi there, Cane arrived

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cane

hi there, Cane arrived Empty
PostSubject: hi there, Cane arrived   hi there, Cane arrived Icon_minitime2013-06-11, 03:04

Commin in sayin hello!

I'll keep my eyes open for this project. It have prospect future and i hope for update soon who makes project a bit more player friendly.

Cane Cane Cane
Back to top Go down
Snuffy

Snuffy

PostSubject: Re: hi there, Cane arrived   hi there, Cane arrived Icon_minitime2013-06-11, 13:14

Hiya Cane and Welcome to ION! bounce
Back to top Go down
Teesa

Teesa

PostSubject: Re: hi there, Cane arrived   hi there, Cane arrived Icon_minitime2013-06-11, 14:03

Welcome Cane Smile
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: hi there, Cane arrived   hi there, Cane arrived Icon_minitime2013-06-13, 02:02

Cane wrote:
Commin in sayin hello!

I'll keep my eyes open for this project. It have prospect future and i hope for update soon who makes project a bit more player friendly.

Cane Cane Cane

Welcome in Project Ion and on the forum Cane.

Please let us know what you need to have it more player friendly. All suggestions are always welcome and taken in consideration.

Do not know if it helps but here is a overview of all news updates since 19-02-2012. It Gives some insight in development rate since then.

As far I understand we can expect a much more rapid development due to major preparations for over a long time now already on the project as a whole and things that needed to be done.
In other words, John is having a lot in place already and working hard to finalize a lot that will make it more easy to continue adding features and content to the project.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi there, Cane arrived   hi there, Cane arrived Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi there, Cane arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: General talks :: Introduce yourself here.-
Jump to: