Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?


Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Share | 
 

 Trash Talk Case 002

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Treedoc

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-01-27
Location : Sao polo - Fuck Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 00:53

DeadEye wrote:
Snip

You are dreaming. At best. You know ... every week of so, a new player join gK. Generally they join us after 2 or 3 weeks in the game alone, looking at drama and stuff and laughing out loud.  That is the first fact.

Then you speak about "players" (lol) leaving the game because of some individuals, like me for example. Most ppl who left the game was:

1/ Casual players who got fun for some weeks and then get bored as hell because of the lack of contents and communication, lack of everything.

2/ Some unicorn carebears who thought that a 18+ game where you can find weed, coke and pvp areas was Neverland. They got disappointed because Michael Jackson was not here protecting overseers.

3/ Some ppl who like cheating and got bored because there is nothing to cheat, after all.

I will put 1/ in first cause of what you are trying to say, in a disillusional unicorn way.

The goal of any game is player retention. Pion fail big time at this even in beta WHERE ALL IS POSSIBLE (this is the meaning of beta, you can do whatever you want). All points who was raised by my venerable soc mates are valid, extremely valid.

While I understand the points you want to make, I believe the overall goal of Project Ion is gaming and fun (so player retention with contents).

For now, let say that even our socmates find this game utterly boring and we are trying hard to keep them buzzy and hooked.

Second point I want to clarify:

It is a 18+ game with PvP. In my opinion, PVP is the ONLY content in this game who can break any kind of boringness. So, melt PVP + aggressive role playing and you have FUN (like in thousand other games). At least, when some hobo carebears take the bait, we have mucho fun, really.

If the definition of this game is, for you, running several hours per day in the same zones, day after day, months after months, getting the same useless loots, useless items ... either you are a fucking robot or have a brain problem.

If this game is made by a bunch of irl friends just to chill out in the most brilliant and spectacular carebear way, then nobody on his correct mind will understand why Project Ion is public beta. You see ?? The über contradictions between what you feel and the reality of what is a game and in general... gaming ?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadEye



Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 01:20

Except you fail to understand this is not a beta, it's an alpha test at best. This game is not here for your enjoyment however Jelle and John make that their ultimate goal; only you can decide in your own life where that value is.

Good rant with a bunch of meaningless anti-social views of what gaming is though. Maybe your issue is you have nothing better to do with yourselves so you blame Pion for a lack of entertainment in your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treedoc

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-01-27
Location : Sao polo - Fuck Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 01:22

DeadEye wrote:
Except you fail to understand this is not a beta, it's an alpha test at best. This game is not here for your enjoyment however Jelle and John make that their ultimate goal; only you can decide in your own life where that value is.

Good rant with a bunch of meaningless anti-social views of what gaming is though. Maybe your issue is you have nothing better to do with yourselves so you blame Pion for a lack of entertainment in your life.

Well, you get angry because you have no argument to face what I just said. I'm a pvper. That mean I'm antisocial ?

lol

Your eyes are very dead, indeed.

It is why you took 27 minutes to find a way to counter what I said. And you failed, miserable creature.

Then, you invalidate your trial to be "educated" in your previous post and go full personal attacks Smile

_________________


Last edited by Treedoc on 2014-06-14, 01:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadEye



Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 01:25

Except nothing in my post had anything to do with pvp. I play competitive CS and my clan is hosting a tournament in Tactical Intervention while you sit here playing 'hotshot' in a game in the early stages of development.

Sadly, your argument was defeated in a single line because you didn't have one to begin with. It literally has no foundation as nothing in your post applies to the game in it's current state. I'm sorry you wasted all that time.

Edit: It took me 27 minutes because my gf just got home from work and I was saying goodnight to her. Sorry you failed again. Sad


Last edited by DeadEye on 2014-06-14, 01:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treedoc

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-01-27
Location : Sao polo - Fuck Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 01:27

DeadEye wrote:
Except nothing in my post had anything to do with pvp. I play competitive CS and my clan is hosting a tournament in Tactical Intervention while you sit here playing 'hotshot' in a game in the early stages of development.

Sadly, you argument was defeated in a single line because you didn't have one to begin with. It literally has no foundation as nothing in your post applies to the game in it's current state. I'm sorry you wasted all that time.

Edit: It took me 27 minutes because my gf just got home from work and I was saying goodnight to her. Sorry you failed again. Sad

You wrong. Your GF is sitting next to me and have hard time to decide if she go back with you or no.

Ok, I let you having the final word, because you have the color of the educated dudes on this forum, pale blue. I have a kitchen to build.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadEye



Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 01:29

Personal attacks, 12 year old comments, strawman arguments.

Guess that makes me the angry one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treedoc

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-01-27
Location : Sao polo - Fuck Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 01:35

Several soc mates told me via TS that you should shut the fuck up because you are not a regular gamer (at best).

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadEye



Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 01:36

That's because I was here months before you even knew the game existed, finding bugs so you can have 'fun' in the game. Maybe your soc mates should come speak up so we know exactly who stands where.

Coming from the guy who only hops in IRC for 30 second periods, usually to talk shit... I'm almost doubled over laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 03:52

Sad to see it escalate like this.

The only thing i realy wanted was to point out some concerns and to get more clarity on the points i mentioned,
Not to offend any player the dev's or the project,
Also not to speed up the futur update but more out of concern rather than frustration, and to create a public dialog.
As i said before i take my hat off in anyway, and recognize the constant development so far.
Never the less i would like to poit out again that this game has alot of potential, it is ( as babar stated) a professional opportunity.
Generaly speaking it's pretty nice to make a hobby your proffescion..?

Pls an update: therefore not the game, but rather how you see the future of project ion on the long run.
                    And also what you see is possible in the points i mentioned in my first post.Thx

Edit: By a proffescion/crating a company/association, i dont mean" the big buck's G" but it would create a more proffecional platform for the main and side development of Project Ion/Testbuilt



 Suspect


Last edited by Sir Smokey Xaphoon on 2014-06-14, 04:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Treedoc

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-01-27
Location : Sao polo - Fuck Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 03:59

I endorse this post.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babar

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 04:15

I think deadeye is being delusional in stating that we make players leave.
Ever since we started playing we only helped people, and significantly helped increase overall player base. He says he plays CS with a clan, so whats wrong with us killing players in a PVP zone? We are convinced we have good reason to attack and kill them, not that we would need it because it is PVP.
Then the delusional big bucks inside quotation marks, we only made a comparison between development being a hobby or a professional opportunity.

And i don't care you tested bugs and the game before us, we also play and test, so get over yourself.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treedoc

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-01-27
Location : Sao polo - Fuck Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 04:20

We just ask "normal" questions about the development of the game and where our money is invested (or not) because every body I know have donated quite a bit FOR the development of this game.

I want it clear and transparent.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesla Coil

avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 34
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 04:27

lucius wrote:
anyways.

i have some questions too, lets begin with this 3:

- what is meant by ".. a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players"? do you have a plan in mind how that should be realized? it could mean players funding the development f.e. a kickstarter campaign, players developing along with the devs? its very unclear to me what you mean

I created that sentence, and as you already know, this is not a official forum.
Think the meaning of the sentence is going to count for a lot of people.

Treedoc wrote:
I endorse this post.

Getting a little fed up with you.
In all your postings it not seems you are sad while you let it escalate again.

When you keep continue with venting your frustrations you will find your account locked or removed one day.

Babar wrote:
I think deadeye is being delusional in stating that we make players leave.

And i don't care you tested bugs and the game before us, we also play and test, so get over yourself.


You should take more care i think in who you are calling delusional.
With this attitude you won't come very far in the future.

Treedoc wrote:
We just ask "normal" questions about the development of the game and where our money is invested (or not) because every body I know have donated quite a bit FOR the development of this game.

"I" want it clear and transparent.


You talk often for "we" "our" "every body"...
In this case it is not only about "I" and "our" and for sure not "every body".

_________________
Project Ion Download
Project Ion Facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
Treedoc

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-01-27
Location : Sao polo - Fuck Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 04:32

Tesla Coil wrote:
BS snip

Put your acts together.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babar

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-11-18

PostSubject: Trash Talk Case 002   2014-06-14, 04:39

Tesla Coil wrote:

Treedoc wrote:
I endorse this post.

Getting a little fed up with you.
In all your postings it not seems you are sad while you let it escalate again.

When you keep continue with venting your frustrations you will find your account locked or removed one day.



All he did was agree with xaphoon's post and you blow up

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Case 002   

Back to top Go down
 
Trash Talk Case 002
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» In Case of Collapse of Civilization Break Glass
» Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up)
» In case you have yet to hear of it, Crysis 3's new multiplayer mode is probably the most BA thing ever.
» 1991 Triad FBI Case File
» For Sale: BRAND NEW Lego Minifigure Display Case

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: Suggestions idea's discussions and a bin :: Trash Talks Bin-
Jump to: