Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Is this for real....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigge

Sigge

Is this for real.... Empty
PostSubject: Is this for real....   Is this for real.... Icon_minitime2014-04-01, 04:32

I so wonder who states the thrut and whos thruth are the thruth.....

i get called whore and al sort of things and still i didnt even say a thing.... i get calle be a fat boy whos crying al time i run to mama .. not to tell al times ive been called fuck u and al sort of insult.. still i have to say im sorry ....and not to mension al them lies floating around mainly caused by 1 person...

howcome? me character ingame are sassy and take a lot of space still she does not swear not even close to that amount she get sworen to...and yes she kill at pvp and yes shes in a provokative soc...

but when it starts get personal attacks as me as aperson cus a game.. its when it al goes.. out..

its so sick that the person who lies the most and even swear the most, does anything he can to insult me personly.. are seen as the thruth....

hes also been verbuly attacked soc mates  and there famelys.. and he say no then... what if we had al transcripts from those chatts... to prove it... but no i dont have them alsong its saved in me pc, if they are i will gladlet go fetch them...

now thing is i dotn cry me self to sleep... infact hes infantile insulst are like dust anyway

and it al started before i even enterd GK....

a day we were like 4 ppl on ship me iz and mach3 and him.... he started get cranky cus he didnt get box in corner as often he wanted , so he started wyne for it a long time and wanted skip boxes to get it more often.... i said NO... mach got tired of him whyning for atleast 30 min over that darn box... so he shot him like 3 shots to snap him out of it.... he responded by kill mach.... and i responded by say u dont kill anyone in me team and killed him.... since that day hes been screaming and bitching at me...

its been going on for like 2 months now... so tell me... why am i the bad here....  cus i said no to a lil boy who culd not handle it ?

and last.. its stil a GAME... so i play a character.... and i play a roll in a bigger  grup of ppl who also play rolls....

if ppl cant handle that.... then they cant play games....
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: Is this for real....   Is this for real.... Icon_minitime2014-04-01, 12:28

Since i am not anymore in game to witness it all i must say i am very sorry to see it still continues.

You have always been a fine person as all of the other people around.
Really hope the bad talk stops in the chat.
Let it be a lonely soul that keeps doing it without any of us replying on it is the best way to get it into the focus of the developers.

Again sorry to read this, you are like most if not everyone a fine person.
Hope everyone comes to his senses at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
Treedoc

Treedoc

PostSubject: Re: Is this for real....   Is this for real.... Icon_minitime2014-04-02, 20:03

Of course Sigge is a fine person. Everyone in gK is a fine person and I Love Sigge as I love my other soc mates ( but in a more sensual way).

That said, yes it's sad when it go plain and rude insults, especially when a woman is concerned, and we pack behind her of course. To close those useless and boring discussions, gK do not exploit any weakness of the beta phase of Ion. It is not the case of some avatars and their alts. That is the source of the problems : we especially kill and grief ppl who do blatant and bold harassing/exploit.

We also kill the ppl gravitating around them, as well, in the respect of the actual game play and features provided by the game. We have nothing to reproach ourselves.

Anyway, if someone have any request about any members of gK, feel free to focus your griefs on Sir Smokey Xaphoon. He like it and will answer anybody who have a little problem (hanger management, sexual disorder, hot logoff/on box looters ...).

Kind regards,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this for real....   Is this for real.... Icon_minitime2014-04-04, 05:36

Is this for real.... 6yXqVah

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sigge

Sigge

PostSubject: Re: Is this for real....   Is this for real.... Icon_minitime2014-04-05, 04:54

Ta guys for ure support   cheers  im sure he have read this... and im sure he, kinda start feels maybe he did wrong cus since this are posted i have got nothing ... and i dont belive in hang out who everytime...

and if it comes back al will know ho it is anyway... so .. u can argue with a lil more nice toone and discuss without start scream and bitch like teenagers at highschool.....

love pece and understanding
Back to top Go down
SnelleEddie
TestBuilt R&D
SnelleEddie

PostSubject: Pssst, It's just a ride...   Is this for real.... Icon_minitime2014-04-08, 07:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0

ps. Smokey, how did you get my picture? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sigge

Sigge

PostSubject: Re: Is this for real....   Is this for real.... Icon_minitime2014-04-08, 08:09

hahahaha snelle.... spot on =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this for real....   Is this for real.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this for real....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: Suggestions idea's discussions and a bin :: Discussions-
Jump to: