Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Hello from Rocket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket192

Hello from Rocket Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Rocket   Hello from Rocket Icon_minitime2014-03-17, 06:53

Hey all, finally decided to give this game a go after following Pigbenis' videos on youtube. The game looks very sweet. I am, like many of players here, and import from entropia. I briefly played the game prior to 2006, but have put a lot of time into entropia the last year. The more I play, the more I miss the way old entropia is.

Not saying that this game is based off of PE or took ideas from PE, it just seems to possess a lot of the elements that got me hooked to begin with.

I hope to enjoy myself and see all of you in-game!
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

Hello from Rocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rocket   Hello from Rocket Icon_minitime2014-03-17, 08:07

Welcome Rocket and nice to read about PigBenis his video's made you start play this project.

Guess we are in for a hell of a ride all. Smile
Welcome on board!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home

Hello from Rocket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: General talks :: Introduce yourself here.-
Jump to: