Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TechZonic

TechZonic

Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ? Empty
PostSubject: Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ?   Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ? Icon_minitime2013-12-31, 16:42

So i have an idea of starting up a market place where i would want to on my website to sell in game items for PID for my player.There is no REAL cash involved just in game Dinar or PID. Say for example i have a bunch of Prototype S pistols or even large quantities of ores and there not in stock at the in game store, would i be allowed to create a website and set my own price of PID for players to buy them online at my website, then in game we do a trade ?

Remember that there is not any sort of real cash involved.
Back to top Go down
http://techzoniccompany.wix.com/techzonic
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ?   Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ? Icon_minitime2014-01-01, 06:05

You always free to advertise your in-game materials out-side the game.
Would be just the same as starting a selling thread on this forum.

Since we have no in-game auction yet it is also not possible to sell your materials with mark-up inside the game.

Still remember that we facing a wipe upon live release in 2014 so sharing your items seems to me personal a better option than selling them with mark-up.

You also conclude with saying there is not any sort of real cash involved.
Personally i really hope trades in the future could involve real life valuables, mainly thinking then about player vs player trades.

Well who knows what the future will brings...  Wink 
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
TechZonic

TechZonic

PostSubject: Me too   Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ? Icon_minitime2014-01-01, 13:20

I hope as well that there will be a type of real cash involved as well, and thanks again.Smile
Back to top Go down
http://techzoniccompany.wix.com/techzonic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ?   Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling In Game Resources,Weapons .etc Online for PID ?
Page 1 of 1