Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

hof screenshot software?

Go down 
+2
unclechicken
lyosha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lyosha

hof screenshot software? Empty
PostSubject: hof screenshot software?   hof screenshot software? Icon_minitime2013-12-03, 14:22

does any hof screenshot software exist yet?
Back to top Go down
unclechicken

PostSubject: Re: hof screenshot software?   hof screenshot software? Icon_minitime2013-12-03, 17:39

If you press either F12 or PrintScreen it saves a copy of the screenshot onto your computer.

Test it when you log on next, a yellow message appears saying where the screenshot has been saved.
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: hof screenshot software?   hof screenshot software? Icon_minitime2013-12-03, 21:13

Even when i made a screenshot (18 by now) in game with button F12 i am not able to find the map were they get saved.

Seems the whole directory is missing the game says it has saved them.

Anyone else has problems with finding the screenshots made with F12?
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
Babar

Babar

PostSubject: Re: hof screenshot software?   hof screenshot software? Icon_minitime2013-12-03, 22:18

Haven't tried F12, will try later today.
I use print screen, then i go in paint and paste.
Back to top Go down
BigRedMachine

PostSubject: Re: hof screenshot software?   hof screenshot software? Icon_minitime2013-12-05, 21:05

Tesla Coil wrote:
Even when i made a screenshot (18 by now) in game with button F12 i am not able to find the map were they get saved.

Seems the whole directory is missing the game says it has saved them.

Anyone else has problems with finding the screenshots made with F12?
Did it earlier and had no problem. It said where its located in yellow writing in chat. If cant find it search your computer files for screenshot and it should show up.
Back to top Go down
SnelleEddie
TestBuilt R&D
SnelleEddie

PostSubject: Re: hof screenshot software?   hof screenshot software? Icon_minitime2013-12-21, 06:55

The ingame screenshot feature saves the screenshot in a folder that is different for each OS. That's the reason why we echo the location to the chat window, although it's probably better to echo the location after we make the screenshot. :DIn any case, there's always the possibility to use a 3rd party tool or just PrintScreen and paste in an image editor of choice. Gimp and Paint.net are free tools that I use regularly, Tesla mentioned some other free apps that I can't recall at this moment, but I reckon there's plenty of free stuff on the net... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hof screenshot software?   hof screenshot software? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hof screenshot software?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: General talks :: Any questions?-
Jump to: