Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Trading bug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie

Trading bug Empty
PostSubject: Trading bug   Trading bug Icon_minitime2013-11-28, 23:02

Hello everyone

My first post here Smile

Just wanted to report the trading bug I and other players encountered yesterday, I know the devs are aware already but maybe is useful for them to know how to replicate the bug.

A. The involved parties were in a team
B. Got a trade request and received a gun 97PID TT. I tried to throw a mining claim into the mix not to look like a complete slacker but item did not went into the trade window.
C. At the same time I was trading got another trade request (which should not be possible right, the other party should get busy message), which after confirming the first trade I accepted it.
D. I got another gun 105PID TT, again I was trying to put a mining claim into the mix but could not.

At the end of this trade bonanza I wanted to trade back the first gun. Was not possible, I had ONLY 1 gun into my inventory (the 97PID one). We fooled around, failed trades, relogs. At this point the gun into my inventory morphed into the 105 PID one (the second traded) with the 97 one vanishing - was found later on in the 1st player (original owner) inventory.

Is a hairy mess, hope you guys can make sense out of it - still last night the 105 PID gun was in my inventory, claiming deed not. Cannot login atm to verify.

Back to top Go down
Babar

Babar

Trading bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading bug   Trading bug Icon_minitime2013-11-28, 23:13

We cannot trade claims Rookie so thats not part of the bug.
good in depth explanation of what happened, hope the devs can use this to track te bug.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Trading bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading bug   Trading bug Icon_minitime2013-11-29, 00:15

Hi Babar

Maybe I misunderstood this statement:

Tesla Coil wrote:
Welcome to this guide "to go from rags to riches!"
Abandoned claims

When you buy a Woosh PRE101 (extractor) and ask others for small claim deeds they abandoned you could also very easy gain lot of free resources and get used to coordinate yourself trough the landscape.
Probably not implemented yet?
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

Trading bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading bug   Trading bug Icon_minitime2013-11-29, 01:00

Claim deeds for mining can indeed be traded between avatars.

Hope we see some more deeds in the future, being the next deeds apartment ones... Damn i dreaming again about the future... Surprised 
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
SnelleEddie
TestBuilt R&D
SnelleEddie

Trading bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading bug   Trading bug Icon_minitime2013-11-29, 09:53

Thanks Rookie. Just a quick reply here to let you know the behavior you describe is spot on. The underlying issue should be fixed with the new server build. (currently cooking) study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trading bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading bug   Trading bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: