Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Hello form Anthony morris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anthonymorris

Hello form Anthony morris Empty
PostSubject: Hello form Anthony morris   Hello form Anthony morris Icon_minitime2013-11-22, 01:32

Hello to all and I hope to be a regular here, a little about myself; I have been playing online games for some time now but in the past 4 years have been playing the MMO style games. I have been playing a game called Entropia Universe (EU). And as fun as it is I think the owners have lost contact with what is important, and that is the players for without a player base you are just a program. I love the idea of a RCE game and that’s what brought me to them but I need something more and I’m hoping this will provide it to me. I know this is new but so was the EU at one time and look where it is now. I remember a guy in the EU talking to me about him and another person (brother?) was doing a game like the old EU and here I find this game lol!  maybe the same guy?

Regards,
Anthony Ranger Morris
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

Hello form Anthony morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello form Anthony morris   Hello form Anthony morris Icon_minitime2013-11-26, 06:15

Welcome Anthony,

Good to read you have found the game after all.
Cya in-game!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home

Hello form Anthony morris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: General talks :: Introduce yourself here.-
Jump to: