Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

PvP Out Laws

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
unclechicken

PvP Out Laws Empty
PostSubject: PvP Out Laws   PvP Out Laws Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 16:24

Weird building inside there, I take it that these are the new graphics for the Rigs, because Uranium drops from them.

PvP Out Laws Rig10

The entrance to the new building inside PvP Out Laws.

PvP Out Laws Grey10

2 Doors inside...

PvP Out Laws Entran10

Some panels and other stuff inside, cannot activate anything...

PvP Out Laws Consol10

PvP Out Laws Consol11

PvP Out Laws Consol12

PvP Out Laws Comput10

The only thing I can think of is...

A) You need to loot an item to get inside properly
B) This part of the game is not functioning as of yet
C) Theres a bug
D) Its sort of like an Unreal Tournament map so people can run around shooting each other.

If it is (D), then there should be a revive Woosh close to it, otherwise people would have to run from Travellers which takes a very long time, and gets boring really quick.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum team
Admin

PvP Out Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Out Laws   PvP Out Laws Icon_minitime2013-11-18, 14:13

There is a revive north from this pvp, not a very long run.
Reviving back to travelers point would indeed be really bad, without a car that is... Arrow

So far i understand nothing is aimed to be functional yet in the underground, except for the regular terminals. (storage / recycletron)

I must say i really like the underground. It runs very smooth on my old pc and can image when these undergrounds share riches or luxury's to fight over it will be a very nice add.

Going underground like this has always been something i hoped to see as it gives so much dimensions to the game.

Hope we going to see more doors opened for us in each update.

Can image underground apartments, deep cavings, facilities, all connected with each other trough man made tunnels and natural cavings...
Damn... Let it come! pirat 
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
unclechicken

PvP Out Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Out Laws   PvP Out Laws Icon_minitime2013-11-18, 14:49

It is a really good feature the underground.

I can imagine teams of people underground fighting over Treasure crates.

That would be a great feature, somewhere underground (not in the same place) a treasure crate appears. You would have people in the same team fighting over it. Especially if the crates gave Treasure of only raw materials >50PID so they could be looted by killing the person who got the crate Twisted Evil 

The new rig in PvP Out laws is a nice addition too, see how long you can stay there and collect the uranium and then someone else appears that you can't see on the radar, bang bang, your uranium has been lost.

When I made the above post, I hadnt revived, so I didnt know about the revive to the North until I clicked on the R expecting to appear at Travelers Point! I just made my run back to Travelers 10 minutes more doing that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stardark

stardark

PvP Out Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Out Laws   PvP Out Laws Icon_minitime2014-08-03, 09:14

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
EpicNubie

EpicNubie

PvP Out Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Out Laws   PvP Out Laws Icon_minitime2014-08-03, 10:06

I read somewhere actually that the underground is for building armor?

Out Laws Underground
You can find the two entrances towards the underground, one north in the main building at the uranium rig, the other one south west from the rig.
The underground facility that were build by a group of private engineers financed by the VanGyn family has proven to be a good shelter from continues robot attacks.

For safety reasons their is decided to leave the main doors closed that lead deeper into the facility and into the underground city itself.
Not all people are ready yet to face the dangers and are waiting for the newly developed armors to go into mass production.

PvP Out Laws Pion+2013-11-19+00-00-36-68
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PvP Out Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Out Laws   PvP Out Laws Icon_minitime2014-08-04, 06:52

EpicNubie wrote:
I read somewhere actually that the underground is for building armor?

Out Laws Underground
You can find the two entrances towards the underground, one north in the main building at the uranium rig, the other one south west from the rig.
The underground facility that were build by a group of private engineers financed by the VanGyn family has proven to be a good shelter from continues robot attacks.

For safety reasons their is decided to leave the main doors closed that lead deeper into the facility and into the underground city itself.
Not all people are ready yet to face the dangers and are waiting for the newly developed armors to go into mass production.

I made that description, if i remember well you took that from the PIONWIKI. Smile
Not sure if the developers have the same idea's for the outlaws underground as i have and thus this description could be all wrong. (Most likely is as I did hear some rumors already about "Outlaws" area from one of the "J's".)

I am sure that the underground is going to be used a lot more than is currently done.

It gives so much extra dimensions to the playing field, and just as in the Matrix, you see how awesome a underground city could be.
It could host apartments, facilities, long and deep caves, human made tunnels ect ect, possibilities are endless and will be very good to expand the game-play upon.

And we experimented with the underground already before back in 2012/2013.
The lessons learned from the former builds at the old island were used for the current underground.

John also has made some other tweak in his tools and code to make even more possible than currently is done with entrances towards the underground.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
Sponsored content

PvP Out Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Out Laws   PvP Out Laws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP Out Laws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: Knowledge Database :: Locations Project Ion-
Jump to: