Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Hi everyone from Qweeg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qweeg

Qweeg

Hi everyone from Qweeg Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone from Qweeg   Hi everyone from Qweeg Icon_minitime2013-10-30, 23:16

Thought I should post a quick introductory hi, even though I have bumped into quite a few of you all already.

Dave Qweeg Lister, 4 year veteran of PE/EU and a year or so on AW.  

First up thanks to all for being so welcoming - it seems like there is already a nice friendly community building up!  Especially to AhhtheEgg (omg I had forgotten all about that farcical PE Atrox event until I saw your name!) for providing me with equipment to get me started, and to Lord Nestor for giving me loads more stuff and for taking me out on my first team hunt.  Part of a game's first impression is based on the community so it was a nice surprise to find people so helpful.

Also thanks to Tesla for helping me with my newbie questions.  One of the things that I think was so sorely missing from both of the other games was a link between the development team and the players (I know Marco tried to do it in PE but it never really worked).  So I hope this will be different and the communication seems way better so far!

Anyway aside from that I am not a modeller or anything like that i'm afraid - but will play test and help with the wiki as much as possible.

See you all in the game
Q
Back to top Go down
http://ionisedqweeg.blogspot.co.uk/
ahhtheegg

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Qweeg   Hi everyone from Qweeg Icon_minitime2013-10-30, 23:55

Hi again Qweeg and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Tesla Coil

Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Qweeg   Hi everyone from Qweeg Icon_minitime2013-10-31, 01:58

Nice introduction Qweeg and welcome to the game and the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Qweeg   Hi everyone from Qweeg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone from Qweeg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ion English Forum :: Community Forum :: General talks :: Introduce yourself here.-
Jump to: