Project Ion English Forum
Want to log or rather stay as an guest?

Project Ion, a universe aimed to be fully controlled by players!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inTestBuilt HomePion WikiPion Facebook

Share | 

Hi, im William. ( HI William ) Im an MMORPG enthusiast and addict.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
William Sven Worthy

PostSubject: Hi, im William. ( HI William ) Im an MMORPG enthusiast and addict.   2013-10-08, 07:36

Hello guys,

Anything you may want to find out about me or discuss can easily be found, and done via my Facebook

I have played many MMORPGs over the past decade now American and European inspired titles mostly. I went to school for Game Design and Simulation & Web Development. I don't credit my passion, knowledge, practice, or talent to my educational background, as i have been into game development since i was a young child.

I have had many experiences with creating and interacting in many successful gaming communities and projects. I am working on a 2d community ORPG currently and will keep you all posted on its development using the appropriate place on this forum I currently play Entropia Universe, and love how close PI has restored the nostalgic memories of PE.

I live in central Florida (EST), but fail to adhere to normal sleeping patterns, so i am usually up until 4 am and always reachable by FB msg. I am going to make a large presence in PI if anyone would like to team or go on a mining trip let me know!

I prefer to use skype @ william.worthy6 if your would like to VOIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesla Coil

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im William. ( HI William ) Im an MMORPG enthusiast and addict.   2013-10-09, 04:15

Nice to see you joined us on the forum and in the game Sven!
And those sneak previews on the armor set you showed on facebook looking good!

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/gameprojection/home
SnelleEddie
TestBuilt R&D

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im William. ( HI William ) Im an MMORPG enthusiast and addict.   2013-10-13, 05:36

Welcome Sven, looking forward to see (more of) your design skills Wink

Haven't been using Skype as much as i initially intended but i'm going to add you next time around.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im William. ( HI William ) Im an MMORPG enthusiast and addict.   

Back to top Go down

Hi, im William. ( HI William ) Im an MMORPG enthusiast and addict.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1